– installing and configuring SharePoint 2013 and Office Web App Server Farm for production & staging
– Monitoring systems’ usage and performance followed by preventive maintenance tasks by applying
patches, CU and service packs on the servers in the farm.
– Collaborated with Networking Team to provide SharePoint specific settings for load balancing ,
– Manage file size limits and site quotas, Manage usage confirmation settings .
– Configuring all service applications like Search, Metadata, User Profile Synchronization etc.
– Creation of a Content DB and maintaining it . Involves maintenance of various logging databases in SQL
Server. Compressing of logging Databases.
– Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring anonymous access
– Configuring timer jobs depending on business requirements. ( One of the timer job is to backup the sites
everyday ) .
· Provide support, architecture, design, install and configure for Microsoft based solutions and related
technologies/products focused mainly on SharePoint based solutions.
· Architecture and design all MOF projects’ infrastructure, set of requirements and technical parameters,
sizing hardware and software requirements for large scaled solutions, providing specific
recommendation/features and scalability that meet MOF’s specific requirements considering growth.
· Designing the optimal infrastructure for MOF solutions with co-operation with development team,
developing a roadmap for building a flexible, responsive IT infrastructure aligned with business goals and
drive maximum results from MOF investment.
– Training and supporting ( knowledge transfer ) .
– Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration.
– Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service.
– Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint.
· SQL Server 2014 and later releases.
· Windows Server 2012 and later releases.
· SharePoint 2010.
· SharePoint 2013.
· SharePoint 2016.
· Office Web Apps 2013.
· Office Online Server 2016.
· Active Directory management.
· Virtualization experience on both VMWare and MS Hyper-V.
– powershell .
Nice to have skills
· Skype for Business.
· Exchange Server 2013 and prior releases.
· Networking support and troubleshooting.
· F5 configurations.
* All the below certificates are required (equivalent/newer version of the certificates maybe accepted based
on MOF approval)
· MCSE: Server Infrastructure
· MCSE: SharePoint
Nice to have certificates
· MCSA: Security Specialist
· B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
· +10 years of job similar experience.